Height from 120 to 140 cm
Rayon fabric is a chemical fiber fabric that is considered the most natural currently available. It is also sometimes referred to as "artificial silk."
Rayon fabric retains the beneficial qualities of natural fibers and has characteristics similar to artificial silk. It is a perfect combination of the features of natural materials and chemistry.
1. Strength and wear resistance. The canvas is much stronger than wool, natural silk or cotton. It will serve longer.
2. Resilience and elasticity. This fabric perfectly survives multiple bends, does not wrinkle much, but can be deformed when strong tension is applied.
3. Smoothness. Our clothing is very smooth and soft and does not cause any inconvenience in contact with skin.
4. Lightness. The fabric is very thin and very breathable.
5. Practicality. Due to the smooth surface, the fabric stays clean longer and does not cause problems with washing.